Monday, July 16, 2007

Apologies and thanks

Due to my working life, I have not been able to produce an episode of Dismay for some time now despite my promising to do so. I would like to apologize to anyone waiting to listen and hear what happens next in the story. It seems that life can take you places you rarely expect and some things need to be put on hold. I do intend to continue this podcast as I enjoy making it and I enjoy the feedback so many of you have given me.

With that in mind, I would also like to thank everyone who has nominated the Dismay Podcast for Best Serialized Fiction at the Podcast Peer Awards. I appreciate the support. There are some excellent podcasts in the running, and I wish good luck to everyone. Check out the PPAs if you have not heard of them.

Regards,
Sean

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home