Sunday, November 12, 2006

Episode 23: Intrepretations

There's no rest for our hero. The messages continue to appear at his window and a new murder has been commited with a familiar touch. meanwhile, there's someone observing all of this.

Listen to Dismay's story and enjoy the following music:

Truth -- A Young Man's Interpretation

Elika -- Youre Not Safe At All

XBloome -- Pressure of Time

Black Furies -- Murder City Shakedown

XBloome -- Mistakes

PLus, check out the Ottawa Local Podcast. You'll be glad that you did.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sean, liked the re-cap. It means someone can pick up on one show and go from there. Nice. Man, I can still hear that flu stuck in your head though. Get well soon.

11/14/2006 2:49 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks. I used to do re-caps. Not sure why I stopped. And, yeah, this flu is lingering. Cheers! Sean.

11/15/2006 8:43 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a journalist with a local rag here in town and am interested in interviewing you about the show.
How can I contact you? You can find me at david.c.may@gmail.com

11/26/2006 5:12 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home